This policy is valid from 09 October 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Insane Hussein (info [at] insanehussein [dot] com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog contains links to retailers, and those are usually affiliate links.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This disclosure policy is updated at the blog owner’s discretion.
Unless otherwise stated, all review items are those given to the blog owner(s) for review by either the author, publisher or manufacturer. These products are in exchange for our honest opinion of these items. Cuz, really, what manufacturer wants a returned used sex toy/adult novelty? COME ON SON!
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
In addition, most content on this blog will be for mature audiences (aka 18+ years of age).
- I occasionally host contests on this blog as well as on Twitter (@j_hussein).
- These contests are for my blog’s readers and are not allowed to be posted on to contest sites, sweepstakes sites, etc. If I find them on there and I find out that it was you who put it up there, I will remove you from any contest you are currently entered in and will block you from entering any future contests.
- Entrants can enter as many of my contests as they like.
- Entrants can only enter each contest one time. WordPress allows me to view IP and email addresses per comment. Entries are also limited to one per household.
- If you are entering the contest through this blog, it is your responsibility to check back to see if you’ve won. You must check back within 72 hours after the close of the contest. If you don’t then I reserve the exclusive right to choose another winner.
- Some of these blog posts (book reviews) will appear on Goodreads.com but to enter the contests you MUST comment on the blog or follow instructions for twitter.
- Twitter contests: Must @ reply j_hussein with the appropriate comment, hashtag (usually #insanehussein, #IHReviews), etc. I will also try to provide instructions here on my blog in a blog post.
- Please remember: If your twitter account is protected and I don’t follow you, I can not see your tweets and they will not be counted as entries.
- Unless otherwise noted, I have bought the prizes.
- All winners will be selected via random.org, And The Winner Is, or Rafflecopter. This is fair to everyone and I’m just gonna let them be my moral and impartial compass :))
- Insane Hussein Reviews is not responsible for items once they have shipped. We will not always have a tracking number.
(Contest rules are modified from Shiloh Walker’s disclaimer–they were the best out there!)